Bosnian Pyramids?Written by Chief Conductor
In the first article below, the writer Deborah West provides an overview of the work of Dr. Semir Osmanagich in the Bosnian Archaeology Park (i.e. Bosnian Pyramids).
The second article is Wikipedia essentially denying that the formations could possibly be anything but natural formations.
The third link is to a documentary on the topic.
Are the Bosnian Pyramids the remnants of an advanced ancient civilization or naturally occurring hills with somewhat flat sides?
Help find out by examining the evidence and providing links to additional resources in the comments below.
- Article 1: Bosnian Pyramids Construction Carbon Dated to 29,000 Years Old
- Article 2: Bosnian Pyramids "Cruel Hoax" - Wikipedia
- Article 3: The Bosnian Pyramid Documentary
Dedicated to Skepticism, Inspired by Curiosity
Latest from Chief Conductor
- Underground Newspaper: Episode 6 - Deficit Spending / GunDebate Irrelevant
- Underground Newspaper: Episode 5 - Your Ancestry / Freedom Without Truth
- Underground Newspaper: Episode 4 - Inflation vs GDP / What is a Home Worth?
- Underground Newspaper: Episode 3 - History is Boring / You Are Not A Single Pixel
- Underground Newspaper: Episode 2 - The BLS is Full of Crap / Population is Decreasing